Re: error, missing dependency, and it's the kernel

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 22:58 -0600, Adam Hough wrote:
> Next time this happens to you.  Run a "yum clean all" then try
> updating again.  This is what works for me.

I do a yum clean metadata if the repos are a bit doolally, I'm not too
keen on the shotgun approach, and having to re-get many megs over again.

In this case, things are working a day or two later.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.