Re: alfresco installation?

Jeff Gustafson wrote:

  anyway, pointers to the recipe for fedora installation would do just
fine.  thanks.

	I have previously installed it using the .war file and the existing
tomcat that comes with F7.  I only replaced the gcj with Sun's java.
	I also had to change a couple of paths in the webapps/alfresco
directory so that it would write files to the proper place and also be
consistent with the Fedora directory standards.  If I recall, I changed
a line regarding the log4j path and also changed the path for the
repository files.  I can lookup those changes if you have trouble
locating them.

I'd like to get this running too - any tips would be appreciated.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com