Re: Fedora 8

The problem is hat if I download id from Austria, it'll take up to 30 hours to download ><
Guess i'll be better off downloading it this afternoon.
"Patience... But I want to use THE FORCE!"

2007/11/8, Chris <racerx makeworld com>:
On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 18:10:50 -0700
Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com > wrote:

> zotkop wrote:
> > Only 4 hours left till the release of Fedora 8.
> > Am I right?
> > Could be that I had some miscalculations (I'm @ gmt +1)
> >
> > With love from Belgium,
> >
> > The impatient

Bah - 3 hours ago I downloaded F8 from an Aussi mirror. No need to wait
that long, just access a mirror where it IS Thursday.

It worked for me!

--
Best regards,
Chris