Re: iptables

Strong wrote:
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:34:49 +0900 John Summerfield
<debian herakles homelinux org> wrote:

Do you have forwarding enabled?

Yes.

have you googled?

Yes. I took the example from it. And AFAIK it should work. I can not
understand why it does not. The task is simple, so other eyes should
see the problem quickly, that I can not see.

Here's a possibility. Is your FORWARD chain's default policy DROP? If so you will need to explicitly ACCEPT from the other source adx also.