Re: Mail setup on Fedora 7 - how to configure?

for root's mail, modify /etc/aliases
For sendmail or postfix config, google and read man pages. Too lengthy for discussion here.

Chris G wrote:
Where (if anywhere) is E-Mail configured on Fedora 7?

I don't mean configuration of mail client programs I mean the
configuration of sendmail, forwarding of root's mail to somewhere
useful and things like that.