rdesktop and sound

I am using, or at least trying to get sound to work with rdesktop to a Windows XP Pro. client.  I googled tried different options, (-r sound:local, -r sound:remote, -0, ...) and even tried tsclient, the sound alway plays on the XP system.  Can someone guide me to a resource on how to get sound to play from my XP rdesktop connection on my Linux desktop?

Thank you.

--
Jamie Bohr