Re: F8-Smolt crap

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 09:12 +0100, Antonio wrote:
> I beleieved that smolt sent data after any hardware update, but maybe
> that I never sent UUID at beginning of Fedora life on this laptop.

As far as I know, it sends after your install, then there's a regular
(monthly?) update as a cron job.  As far as I can see, you can send
again, manually.  You have a fixed UUID, set in a file in /etc/, so you
won't be creating a new entry, just re-applying the same one.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.