Re: I would like Just a bit of advice about Fc8?

Rick Stevens wrote:

Unless you need the memory or extra horsepower that a 64-bit gives you
(and it sounds like you really don't), then I'd stick with the 32-bit
version.  Most of the 64-bit applications are up to snuff, but there's
some third-party stuff that's not there yet (e.g. a 64-bit FLASH plugin
for Firefox).

Right but note that there is nspluginwrapper setup by default for x86_64 systems in Fedora 8 so the flash plugin should still work.

Rahul