Re: f8: NetworkManager + runlevel 3 problem

John Summerfield wrote:

I would and I have done that several times before or pointed out more references which explain things in detail. I don't get the impression that it is getting through much.

In this thread? I've never thought NM ready for use, so I generally ignore threads dealing it. I joined this one because it's been running a while. A link to some how-to info in this thread may have informed me.

Not in this thread but in several others. There has been detailed reports in Fedora Weekly News too. It has been much improved in Fedora 8 but the visibility there is limited to those using it. Refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNetworkManager

Who's Chuck Morris anyway? I didn't find that useful. What I want to know is what works now.

It does have that info too if you read it.

Rahul