Re: f8: NetworkManager + runlevel 3 problem

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

NM is a daemon that was originally designed to manage wireless networks on a laptop. Why would you want a command line interface for that? As it

You asking me? I tend to use my laptop the same way I used my desktop. I run 12 virtual terminals on each, and do a good deal of work at the commandline.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait