Re: f8: NetworkManager + runlevel 3 problem

Hi,

> I was telling anyone how not to do it. Just clarifying some
> misinformation (ie) NM is not tied to a desktop environment.

Depends what you mean by "tied to a desktop environment". It may not be
tied in any one particular desktop, gnome or KDE, but that fact that you
do have to have *some* desktop running before you can use NM in my eyes
means NM *is* tied to a desktop environment.

Chris