Re: f8: NetworkManager + runlevel 3 problem

Chris Jones wrote:

Maybe he wants the additional functionality or flexibility presented by
NM (not saying this is the case, just postulating) - What I don't
understand is why it is so hard for you to acknowledge that someone
might what to try benefit from NM in a non-graphical environment.

Just telling users to suck it up and use something else instead is very
dismissive.

Earlier I gave more information on roadmap of NM which includes system-wide integration that includes non-desktop related functionality. I would suggest reading the entire thread first.

Rahul