Re: automagic rpm changes in grub.conf

Christoph Höger wrote:

John Summerfield schrieb:
Christoph Höger wrote:

btw: what do you mean with "taking some notice of what others say"?
I saw what some others had said, it looked good, but I chose not to
repeat it.

OTOH I recognise that all anyone can do is guess what's wrong, they
might be right , the might be wrong. Always evaluate the adice you get,
and be prepared to dismiss it[1]. Mine included:-)

[1] Best you understand and/or test if first, of course.

Hi,

I subscribed to this mailinglist yesterday (found nothing in the latest
archives and google) so all I got so far was your advice and mikkel
asking for my grub.conf. I would appreciate if you have any other hints
left.

I thought you said you found the problem. Now I'm confused.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait