Re: upgrading from F7 to F8

If you are experiencing the same problem, please report! If the installer eventually gets out of perpetual "Checking dependencies", please tell us how long did it take (you should be able to gain this information from anaconda.log).
I had exactly the same experience with the upgrade of one of my boxes. Eventually I did a fresh install.
Upgrading a laptop failed at an earlier stage.
Upgrading a third box went smoothly, but there I can't adjust the screen resolution anymore. (Due to nvidia-driver problems?).
For me too this is the first time that upgrading doesn't work as it should.
Peter