F8 x86_64 - Adobe Flash - nspluginwrapper

When using the 64bit version of Firefox and the nspluginwrapper I am finding that watching flash enabled videos is iffy.

For example, if I go to CNN and watch a video, the first one will usually play fine, then I have a 50/50 chance of watching another one without leaving the page and coming back to it. Same is true with youtube I may be able to watch one or two but it will eventually hang displaying videos.

I followed the instructions on the release notes page for installing Adobe's flash in section 10.3.1. Under F7 I ran the 32 bit browser and didn't have an issue.

TIA, Jeff