Re: F8 - wireless problem - SOLVED

On Nov 12, 2007 7:58 AM, Jonathan Underwood
<jonathan underwood gmail com> wrote:
> On 10/11/2007, Jacques B. <jjrboucher gmail com> wrote:
> > Any suggestions?
>
> For me WPA-PSK works out of the box with NetworkManager - any reason
> you're not using that?

Is NetworkManager the same as system-network-config?  If so, that
doesn't work.  This is also accessed via Administration > Network.
Which reminds me, When I click on Administration > Network Device
Control, nothing happens.  It was like that after the first install of
F8 and initial updates, and still again after today's updates.  Am I
missing something there or is my system misbehaving?

Jacques B.