FC8 - 1st boot stuck on swap

After my problems doing a hard drive install, I now have FC8 installed and seem
to be stuck again. This time on first boot after the install I cannot get past:

Trying to resume from /dev/sdc2

which is a swap partition. My FC7 install on the same machine (which I
am posting from), has no problem getting past this.

Any help or pointers appreciated.

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.