Re: DHCP server package

John Summerfield wrote:

> Bill's justification's wrong, but the basic thesis is correct - if one's
> going to install a server, dhcpd is one of the packages likely required.

I guess I just don't consider it a necessary package for most
servers. After all, few people are going to install more then one
DHCP server on their network. for home users, the one that is part
of the firewall/router is probably going to provide everything they
need, as well as being easier to configure. For a larger network,
Fedora is probably not the best choice for a server that the rest of
the network depends on. but that is just my personal opinion.

Mikkel