Re: What are the neat new RPMS to install in F8?

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Nov 12, 2007 3:28 PM, John Summerfield <debian herakles homelinux org> wrote:
What are the good new RPMS in F8 that might have been installed if I
did a fresh install?
What's in the release notes?
In the announcement?

What new RPMs in those documents do you find particularly fun and useful?

I thought this was a discussion list?

And so it is, but it's still appropriate for you to do your homework first.

I'm playing around with virtualisation, but that won't necessarily excite you.

otoh the latest multimedia stuff would bore me to tears.

The release notes/announcement don't necessarily answer the question I
am asking.

It's a good place to start.

--

Cheers