Re: f8: NetworkManager + runlevel 3 problem

Tim:
>> That's just *YOUR* usage experience.  Likewise for other problems
>> you've mentioned.

John Summerfield:
> So what if it is?
>
> If it doesn't work for pretty much every case, someone will have a
> justifiable view that wireless in Fedora sucks.

I don't have a problem with *that*.  Sure, anyone can feel free to say
that it sucks, because they've not been able to get it to work no matter
what they tried.

The point I was countering was that he reckoned it was only useful for
wireless, and should contain itself to only wireless.  Giving no regard
to people using it because it is the middle man to using a system that
uses wireless or wired ethernet.

Sucking or not sucking, is an entirely different matter.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.