Re: F8 remote X display (lack thereof)

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:42:57 -0600
Frank Cox <theatre sasktel net> wrote:

Could someone else who's running F8 and has a spare Linux computer set their F8
machine to allow remote logins (System - Administration - Login window - Remote
- Style - anything but disabled) and then try this command on their other
computer:

 X :1 -query 192.168.0.2

The IP address should be the address of the F8 machine.

I'm wondering if this will work for anyone else.  If it does, then we can
compare configurations to see what I'm doing wrong.  It's got me really stumped
at the moment.