Re: OT: Request for Help Desk / Ticket System software.

Chris wrote:
I'm looking for some Help Desk / Ticket System for Fedora. If possible
, this system should not be dependent on email addresses.
Ones I have worked with REQUIRES an email address for a user requesting
help. This is not functional when end users call in an issue and do not
have email addresses.

Any idea would be greatly appreciated!
otrs.

a ticket can be created from phone call or from{/to} email.

custom reports are a bit tricky.

in fedora.

DaveT.