Nvidia problems

I submitted bug 378751 and they closed it because it is a duplicate to bug 182517 and that very long bug says they are not going to fix the problem. They consider using the option in xorg.conf is a work around.

Perhaps I do not understand, but what will an Option to use software pointer do to people who do not have a Nvidia VGA hardware? I should think it would not hurt.

The missing pointer showed up first on FC5. It has been the same up to F8.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User