Re: Fedora 8 irqbalance fails on shutdown

Greg Sieranski wrote:
I recently did a fresh install of F8(2.6.23.1-49) on my T60p and now on shutdown I always seem to get a irqbalance: failed message. I did not have any problems with this when I ran F7. Does anyone know of any issues involving irqbalance? Is there a way for me to find out why it is failing?

Thanks,
gs

   No help but I too see the same thing. So your not the only one.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User