Re: How to get mail to local destinations delivered?

Chris G wrote:

My advice would be something similar:  Configure by the book.  Make sure

What book?!  :-)   I think that's much of the problem, there's not
much information directly related to setting up a home system as a
sub-domain.

There is nothing special about that, I've done it, Tim's done it. We both use our own DNS. You don't, and that _might_ be the significant difference.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait