Resume after hibernate pesters me for WAP password

After upgrading to F8, after I resume after hibernate, I get prompted every time for my keyring password, to obtain my wireless passphrase and reconnect my WAP.

Why?

F7 automatically reconnected to my WAP, after waking up from hibernation, without pestering me for the utterly useless keyring password. At least I was able to hibernate and wake up, without having to enter it again.