Re: looking for suggestions - radeon display bad

Craig White wrote:
I'm thinking that the problem is the 'radeon' xorg driver.

Anyone using this driver on Fedora 8 and happy with the display?

Craig

I asked about it on the development list. Your description sounds about what I see. I use the radeon driver also.
 My earlier reply below linked.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-November/msg00355.html

Jim
--
Never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail hour.