Re: Skype

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 18:16 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
>     I have the FC5 version of Skype that ran fine on F7 but on F8 I have
> to find 5 FC5 packages available to answer the failed dependencies.  I
> think there is a way to yum these 5 things  but I don't know how to do
> it easy.

For the Skype 2.x version, "yum -y install qt4 qt4-x11".  I haven't
tried the older version yet.

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens internap com -
- CDN Systems, Internap, Inc.                http://www.internap.com -
-                      LOOK OUT!!! BEHIND YOU!!!                     -