Re: looking for suggestions

On Nov 13, 2007 6:15 PM, Craig White <craig tobyhouse com> wrote:
> That was a rather poor experience (the last time I fiddled with
> ati/fglrx and livna) but nothing I am doing is working so I am going
> down this path again...

Go down that path. I also have a 320 and this time all I had to do was
install lilo, livna yum repository, and xorg-x11-drv-fglrx. Of course
pci=nomsi and acpi=off kernel options too. That's it. Not quite as
painful as 7 but it still sucks that these 320's don't work right.

--
C Lance Moxley
http://moxley.us/