reboot loop after power failure

Dear List,

Yesterday evening I had a power outage in my office. My workstation lost power. After the power was back I tried to start it again. The result was a reboot loop.
If I switch it on I get no screen, no beep. The fans and the disks are spinning (normal start up sounds). After 5 seconds it switches off and does the same again. It is for sure a hardware problem.
Any idea what component is broken (motherboard, power supply or RAM)?

Thanks,
Jan