Re: reboot loop after power failure

On Wednesday 14 November 2007 14:05:06 Khoa Ton wrote:

> Jan,
>
> I've seen this reboot loop before when my power supply was marginal.
> It is likely that your power supply took the brunt of the power
> surge when the power failed.  Replacing the power supply unit would be
> my first suggestion.
>
> Good luck,
> Khoa

Thank God I only suffered once a power supply failure, and it didn't even let
me to turn on the computer, so I don't really know if this could be a power
supply failure.
I wonder what can be wrong inside of the power supply to just let you to
switch on the computer and after 5 seconds just crash again...

We'll see what Jan find out!

Manuel.
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.