Re: looking for suggestions - radeon display bad

I'm thinking that the problem is the 'radeon' xorg driver.
> > Anyone using this driver on Fedora 8 and happy with the display? > > Craig > I asked about it on the development list. Your description sounds about what I see. I use the radeon driver also.
  My earlier reply below linked.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-November/msg00355.html
I have the same problems with the radeon driver. Very bad display quality. Text is almost unreadable because the letters are blurred and misty. I tried to adjust the resolution settings in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, but after a restart of x nothing has changed. xorg.conf seems to get rewritten.
I installed livna's kmod-nvidia, but after this X won't start at all.
I never had this problem with fedora7.
Anyone an idea how to solve this?
Peter