Firewall problems with NFS

I have a firewall problem with running an NFS server on FC6 or FC8, due to the GUI configuration interface not opening the firewall when I check the NFS protocol support. It seems to only allow use as an NFS client, since that worked fine when I tested it.

I can put the needed rules in the "RH-Firewall-1-INPUT" chain, but mixing GUI administration and manual administration is undesirable to prevent unexpected behavior, conflicts, etc, in the future. Is there really no way to open the ports for NFS server other than by hand?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>