tape calculator

For some number of years, my favourite calculator has been this:

http://gtapecalc.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

For various reasons it no longer compiles with modern Linux versions, and I'm
now looking for a replacement that I can run on this x86_64 machine.

The best "tape calculator" that I've found so far is this:

http://www.mariottini.net/roberto/superbcalc/

Does anyone have a recommendation for a better one?