Re: F8. How to disable pulseaudio

Colin J Thomson <colin <at> g6avk.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Mike, out of interest what sound Daemon have you set in KDE sound settings and
> other settings like suspend, I read somewhere to use Enlightened and Pulse is
> 95% ok here, I am still playing around with it though.
Hi Colin

I did not change anything from the defaults that were set up by the install.

How do I check which sound system is in KDE?

Certainly I did not change the contents of
~/.kde/share/config/kcmartsrc from the contents placed there by the install.

I know you can put esd in that file but I have not tried to do that.

Mike