Re: SELinux deny gdm-binary to access /boot

Hi,

From: Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh redhat com>
Subject: Re: SELinux deny gdm-binary to access /boot
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:37:33 -0500

> If you chcon -t bin_t /usr/sbin/gdm
>
> Does the problem disappear?

I will study security context and try this. Thank you. It seems to me
FAQ as I remember like this article before. I'm sorry.

But viewing gdm source and output of 'strings gdm-binary' and 'grep
/boot /etc/*' indicated me to decide it was different case.

> /usr/sbin/gdm is a shell script and it is executing
>
> test -f /etc/profile && . /etc/profile

Do you mean 'test -f /etc/profile && ./etc/profile' accessing some
files in /boot partiotion ?

Thnaks.

Regards,
// Mitsuho Iizuka