Re: power questions

François Patte wrote:
> Mikkel L. Ellertson a écrit :
>> If you are going to digitally sign your messages, it would probably
>> be a good idea to send your public key to the key servers.
> Done!
>
> What about my questions?

You may have better luck splitting them into 3 separate messages,
with better subjects. (Why isn't TuxOnIce used? Missing hibernate
option, DPMS not working properly.) In any case, I do not have the
answers off the top on my head, so I will wait and see if anyone
else does before doing research into it. Though the problem has
moved up from "not worth bothering with" to "look into it when I
have the spare time".

Mikkel