Re: KNetworkManager and gnome keyring

Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
People,

In F8, when I run KNetworkManager, a gnome application (nm-applet) is executed. It insists in using gnome keyring to store network passwords, instead of using KWallet as KNetworkManager did until F7. What happened to KNetworkManager in F8? How do I connect to encrypted wireless network storing passwords in KWallet?

You have to wait for a KNetworkManager update to be pushed out. Refer

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f8/en_US/sn-Desktop.html#sn-KDE-Desktop

Rahul