Change firefox address

I had a firefox I got as a tarball and compiled and it worked fine. When I got a go see this webpage thing in a email I would just click on the web address and it would turn on firefox and display the page. Alas I let a person ssh to my computer and with a simple password he got on me and screwed up that version of firefox. So I deleted the infected firefox and am now using the one shipped by fedora.

Alas now Thunderbird is still trying to find the old firefox. How do I tell thunderbird how to reach the new one?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User