problems with content management system

Hello there guys and gals,

I am having a problem where Internet Explorer on Windows seems to think my web site is timing out or something when I administer it. It has also be noted that this happens from the outside too. Is this due to not enough time out on Apache's part? Here is the error I receive.

 Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

  Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

  What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems

    More information
Scott