Re: KDE: "Smooth Blend" window decorations missing

Ian,

Em Dom 18 Nov 2007, Ian Pilcher escreveu:
> Does anyone know if there's a way to get the "Smooth Blend" KDE
> window decoration style in Fedora 8?  (Was it removed by upstream
> KDE, or the Fedora powers-that-be?)

I use this style since long ago (along with the baghira theme) and it's
still there in F8. When I first logged in F8 using my F7 profile, right
after installing F8, the windows were already using it, and it still
shows up in Control Center.

[]'s
Marcelo