Re: Emacs / KDE bug?

Dean S. Messing wrote:
I'm not sure if this is Emacs or KDE.  When I maximise Emacs (say)
vertically with a middle mouse click on the middle top-right
"maximise" button in the Emacs title bar, the window maximises
vertically just fine.  But another click doesn't restore it's size.
Same for horizontal and full maximisation.
I see the same problem with Emacs and KDE.  System info:

   pika.localdomain:~ 0:3> cat /etc/issue
   Fedora release 7 (Moonshine)
   Kernel \r on an \m

   pika.localdomain:~ 0:1> uname -a
   Linux pika.localdomain 2.6.23.1-21.fc7 #1 SMP Thu Nov 1 20:28:15 EDT
   2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

   pika.localdomain:~ 0:2> rpm -qa 'emacs*'
   emacs-el-22.1-5.fc7
   emacs-22.1-5.fc7
   emacs-muse-el-3.11-1.fc7
   emacs-common-muse-3.11-1.fc7
   emacs-muse-3.11-1.fc7
   emacs-common-22.1-5.fc7

So far, I haven't seen maximize issues with any application other than Emacs.
--
Steve Croll