Re: dnsmasq for caching

Yes, caching is working. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden both
machines show 0ms! Perhaps it takes dnsmasq a while to load it's
configuration file, despite a restart? Who knows, but I think it is solved.

I had a look at tcpdump and I don't know if I could make sense of the output.
Perhaps with a bit of reading to figure out what it means.