dia

I've been trying to use dia to draw a simple diagram. (Duh)
My recollection from the last time is that most objects
(not text) and groups of objects can be rotated and scaled,
but I can't seem to find the  right buttons.
For that matter, I can't find the button for grouping objects.
Where do I look?

I'm running FC6 and dia 0.95-1.

--
Mike   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
"Horse guts never lie."  -- Cherek Bear-Shoulders