Layer 7 Load Balancer

Hi everybody,

My problem : I have two mails servers and I want to distribute incoming mails to a server depending of the domain (e.g. somebody domain1 com to server1 and somebody domain2 com to server2)

The solution I've thought : setup a layer 7 load balancer. I've seen KTCPVS, but it seems very old.

My questions : Is KTCPVS integrated to F8 ? Is there another solution for my problem or to switch ?

Any help would be appreciated

Best regards