Re: Layer 7 Load Balancer

Luc MAIGNAN wrote:
Hi everybody,

My problem : I have two mails servers and I want to distribute incoming mails to a server depending of the domain (e.g. somebody domain1 com to server1 and somebody domain2 com to server2)

Any help would be appreciated

Best regards

Uh, why? Is there some reason DNS won't do what you need? With 2 separate domains, just point your MX record to the correct server.

Or am I missing something obvious here?

--
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support