Re: Would someone running Emacs / KDE / F7 / x86_64 do a quick test?

Hello Markku.

You were kind enough (back on 1st November!) to do the test I requested in:

<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-November/msg00088.html>

regarding a bug in resizing Emacs in KDE.  Somehow I missed it and so never
thanked you.  So here's a (very tardy!) "Thanks".

A updated emacs was evidently issued in the mean time. I just did a
`yum update' and a new emacs was installed.  Alas, the bug is still
there.  I'll submit a bug report since you confirmed the bug.

Again, thanks.

Dean