Re: Execute a command before mounting what's in /etc/fstab - how?

Chris G wrote:
I have a Freecom network disk which needs the following to be executed
before I can mount it using an entry in /etc/fstab :-
    echo 0 > /proc/fs/cifs/LinuxExtensionsEnabled

Is there any neat way I can get this command executed during the boot
sequence before the entries in /etc/fstab are mounted?

sysctl (/etc/sysctl.conf) might do this.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait