F8: Evolution's handling of threaded messages

I imagine I am not the only one reading this mailing list in Evolution,
using the "Group by threads" sorting option. I'm curious if anyone else
has this problem on F8.

When I click View -> Collapse All Threads, it doesn't collapse all
threads. It collapses SOME of them, but I still have some opened
threads. It's random and I can't see any rhyme or reason to it.

Anyone else seeing this same problem?

- Ben