Re: D-Link DWL-G630 and FC8.

Steven Stern wrote:

On 11/20/2007 01:50 PM, Chris Norman wrote:
Hi all,
Will a D-Link DWL-G630 work under Fedora core 8?

Will I need anything extra to work it?

Cheers.

If it's like my DWL-520, it will almost work out of the box with F8.  I
disabled the OpenHAL drivers and installed MadWifi to get the 520 fully
functional.

What's the problem with the OpenHAL drivers? I ask as one who has several systems running madwifi drivers.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait